A One Way Voyage........

I live life not the way I want it. I live life the way I decided. Decisions never always reflect what you want. Whether it's a mistake or not, it is the way God wanted it to be. Not known for now, but there is a reason, for I have died once, yet lived again. Be it fraught with upsets, at the end of the road, for as long as I can say "I have not harmed a soul", then it withstood the waves and the journey was perfect.-Falcon116

Friday, January 18

REYNALDO LAPUZ...GO PINOY!!!

Did you see that Reynaldo Lapuz bloke in the AMERICAN IDOL????

I think he's pinoy.... Well he looks like one, he acts like one and boy!!! He sounds like one...

Another William Hung in the making I think...

Very gutsy!!!!

Simon might be right. "We are Brothers Forever" will be a hit.... For the wrong reasons though.

My son now sings the bloody repetitive song over and over and over and over and over.

Anyway, I just thought it was funny!!!

watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHv5fTJinLA