A One Way Voyage........

I live life not the way I want it. I live life the way I decided. Decisions never always reflect what you want. Whether it's a mistake or not, it is the way God wanted it to be. Not known for now, but there is a reason, for I have died once, yet lived again. Be it fraught with upsets, at the end of the road, for as long as I can say "I have not harmed a soul", then it withstood the waves and the journey was perfect.-Falcon116

Friday, December 28

Benazir Bhutto 1953-2007



1953-2007

I pay tribute to one, if not the bravest person the world has known.

Oftentimes, liberalism, education and fostering of western ideals are considered to be the core of iniquity, specially in Islamist extremism. Benazir Bhutto is the very representation of all things against the later. A beautiful, smart, young, well educated, pro democracy, bold and valiant woman. Her fortitude is known and widely praised by the Western Democratic Countries and all the other peace loving countries thereof, but may very well have been considered a threat to anarchistic ideologues. Her steadfast faith to save her country from the brink of destruction posted an inevitable fate.
I am very much inclined to say "What a waste....what a waste..."
On the other hand, it never is. She has shown what a woman can do in a male dominated region. She's shown the world that there is still an existing moral spectrum in a land ravaged by terrorism and sexism. She's shown the world what PATRIOTISM really means. Most of all she has embodied the very essence of being a woman...not to be simply beautiful and pleasant in the eye, but importantly, living to have a cause and dying for that cause.