A One Way Voyage........

I live life not the way I want it. I live life the way I decided. Decisions never always reflect what you want. Whether it's a mistake or not, it is the way God wanted it to be. Not known for now, but there is a reason, for I have died once, yet lived again. Be it fraught with upsets, at the end of the road, for as long as I can say "I have not harmed a soul", then it withstood the waves and the journey was perfect.-Falcon116

Saturday, December 29

CAT OUT OF A HAT




HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!
Smile...sexiness comes with age. Ala vintage wine na tayo!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

eeeekkkkkk.
thank u girlfriend!
so nice of you to post that picture.

shnaggy said...

hehehe...men age like wine and women, like fruits daw...pero ang fruit e preserve pa man...ok japun!!!
hi cat. happy birthday ha...happy ka talaga...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Aunty Catrina!

Good Luck n Wishing you all the best, happines and more...

Rock On!!

Anonymous said...

Thank u Shnaggy and devil. Another year older.waaahhh. By the way who is the devil in the making?

falcon116 said...

She's the Gothic Fashionista.

Anonymous said...

Oh yes of course. she has to start with her fashion. hhhmmm what comes next?

falcon116 said...

She's now into head banging. Hehehehehe. The things puberty can turn us into....

shnaggy said...

parang kami lang ang tuma tanda ah...kaw kat hindi...

Anonymous said...

I'm not Gothic...
I'm more of an Emo...
hehe ^.^

Anonymous said...

Something I found when surfing the net.

Did You Know?
Emo girls love seeing two emo boys kiss! They find this to be very hot and sexy! Much like Emo boys, when they walk they have their head hanging down, and not looking at anybody that walks by. Emo girls are very depressed looking and they tend to be very emotional and sensitive.

hehehe...