A One Way Voyage........

I live life not the way I want it. I live life the way I decided. Decisions never always reflect what you want. Whether it's a mistake or not, it is the way God wanted it to be. Not known for now, but there is a reason, for I have died once, yet lived again. Be it fraught with upsets, at the end of the road, for as long as I can say "I have not harmed a soul", then it withstood the waves and the journey was perfect.-Falcon116

Saturday, March 29

Easter Sunset By The Bedroom Window



Taken Easter Sunday2008-a time of reflection.



Despite all the misgivings and hurdles in life,
I am thankful.
For each day brings new sunrise
and for every sunrise, it pronounces new hope.
Though sunset comes with every sunrise,
it gives you that time to just rest, and trust everything up to Him.
So I welcome everything that comes my way
one that makes me feel, makes me see and hear.
They are the facets of life.

"Man is ready and willing to shoulder any suffering as soon and as long as he can see a meaning in it"-Victor Frankl ( a Jewish psychiatrist imprisoned by the Nazis)

No comments: