A One Way Voyage........

I live life not the way I want it. I live life the way I decided. Decisions never always reflect what you want. Whether it's a mistake or not, it is the way God wanted it to be. Not known for now, but there is a reason, for I have died once, yet lived again. Be it fraught with upsets, at the end of the road, for as long as I can say "I have not harmed a soul", then it withstood the waves and the journey was perfect.-Falcon116

Sunday, April 12

HAPPY EASTER

(Some of our Easter Eggs for egg hunting tonight)
Peace and happiness is what we need today. May you feel His presence as He who has risen will never forsake. Rekindle your faith for His triumph is all ours to own and appreciate. A blessed Easter to you all.
-Cheryl and Family

1 comment:

shnaggy said...

happy easter pud...i can just remember that time i was there. we bought lots of easter egg chocolates on sale after easter. the sales lady looked at us chuckling...asians!!!heheh