A One Way Voyage........

I live life not the way I want it. I live life the way I decided. Decisions never always reflect what you want. Whether it's a mistake or not, it is the way God wanted it to be. Not known for now, but there is a reason, for I have died once, yet lived again. Be it fraught with upsets, at the end of the road, for as long as I can say "I have not harmed a soul", then it withstood the waves and the journey was perfect.-Falcon116

Sunday, May 24

THE SATURDAY DINNER

Jashkah's real birthday as you know was last Thursday, but we celebrated it with friends yesterday here in our house. Last Thursday however, we took Jashkah to his favorite resto-NOODLE HOUSE.



Some of the staffs in the restaurant are friends of my husband, and they surprised Jashkah by singing along with the stereo while they brought out a little cheese cake for him as we were about to leave. Well, yeah...Jashkah was so embarrassed but thankful anyhow.
Just an update on his birthday wish...that I sign the parental consent on his McDonald's application form...Yes, I did. I said yes but with too many conditions, mainly:
  • That he only works on certain days and certain hours.
  • That he maintains his school marks-if it goes bad this term, it will mean automatic resignation. No more explanations to be heard.

He said he'll even make it better...Let us wait and see.

I asked him how much he'll be earning per hour, then we calculated how much he'll be earning in a week. Then I said, "...less the tax that you're paying...", he went, "What tax?"

He cringed after I explained what tax is and said, "That's not fair. Is the government really allowed to do that?"

My oh my.

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF THE ADULTS AND REALITY MY SON!



1 comment:

shnaggy said...

halaka yeng oie...niwang na si jashkah ba...si scott nalang gyud ang tambok kaau...

favorite d i niya noodles? hmmm chinese food makes me hungry...