A One Way Voyage........

I live life not the way I want it. I live life the way I decided. Decisions never always reflect what you want. Whether it's a mistake or not, it is the way God wanted it to be. Not known for now, but there is a reason, for I have died once, yet lived again. Be it fraught with upsets, at the end of the road, for as long as I can say "I have not harmed a soul", then it withstood the waves and the journey was perfect.-Falcon116

Saturday, May 31

BACK ON LINE FINALLY!!!


Not having an operational computer is like not having a lifeline outside this house. Damn. My monitor looks so ugly right now. It's one of those that looked really cool 20 years ago. It's over a foot thick and the screen is actually a bit curved like our first TV in CMU. It's got those two holes on each side to connect speakers which would look like-monitor with ears-if they're on.


There's hardly any writing space on my desk and the screen is right up my face. It's so weird when you're so used to a flat screen monitor then going back to this old ugly looking thing.

Anyway Telstra's given us a new modem too, so now, there is no need to switch on and off the ultra ancient antique modem a hundred times before it switches on for real. This one's a push-it-once and off you go surfing modem.


My God. I gotta get me another toy soon.

Anyway, I am thinking of getting my self this lovely, pretty, nice and cute -translated to optimum processing powers notebook. I'll have a look in Melbourne, the shopping capital of Australia. See if I can afford one.
Oh my. Almost that time. One more week and we're off to this grand holiday we've been anticipating for almost a year (now). Still no savings. BUGGER again.

Never mind.

Hey I'm back. I'm back. I'm back. I'm so glad to be back.

2 comments:

shnaggy said...

hehehe aha mana gikan imo monitor? sa lawnsale?
oi ai ka, diri pinas sikat japun kaayo na na style!

falcon116 said...

hinulam kang kuya ernie. camera? laptop? camer? laptop? camera? laptop? camera? laptop?