A One Way Voyage........

I live life not the way I want it. I live life the way I decided. Decisions never always reflect what you want. Whether it's a mistake or not, it is the way God wanted it to be. Not known for now, but there is a reason, for I have died once, yet lived again. Be it fraught with upsets, at the end of the road, for as long as I can say "I have not harmed a soul", then it withstood the waves and the journey was perfect.-Falcon116

Tuesday, June 3

6 MORE SLEEPS...

The intermittent house hold chores and career duties seemed to have taken it's toll on me. I started loosing my voice last week, and now, I am no longer enjoying this sexy voice because it already comes with chest pains from coughing a lot.


I've been too busy cleaning up, working and organising this impending trip down south. Yesterday, I finally went and see our Doctor and she advised me to rest for a couple of days if I want to go ahead with this holiday. Though I welcomed the idea of staying home, I can't help but worry about my responsibilities at work. On the other hand, I've got this little voice telling me , 'It's OK, your staff will survive for a couple of days without you'. I know they will. They're a bunch of brilliant and hard working people. Right Finance Reporting Team? I don't know why I sort of feel guilty whenever I go on leave from work. Maybe I'm feeling bad because it's heading towards the end of the financial year and I'm going???




Well, the past few days, I've started packing up, cleaning up and ringing up to confirm accommodation and transport arrangements for the 18 of us going down south. It's been a taxing week. Now, my body's giving in. Every thing's aching, I am barking more than Ikki and I am pissed off like crazy for not being able to do more things I've been meaning to do before we go.












The other week, I went to watch Elton john's concert, which was awesome/superb/amazing. But I did not enjoy it as much as I should because I was sneezing all the way through. I had hay fever like no other with a throbbing headache. I don't know why it had to happen in 'moments' like that.






As Expected, he sang Candle In The Wind, but the version for Marilyn Monroe.










Nonetheless, as I've said, it was an awesome concert. Why wouldn't it be? It's the eclectic Sir Elton john.

Something else I got busy with last week was my garden. All throughout

the wet season, I've just totally neglected my garden. So last week, when the computer was down, the vacuum cleaner's top bit went missing, the TV buggered and everything else didn't work, I decided I'll start working on my garden again. So I did....A little bit at least. More to do when I come back. But as you can see from these BEFORE and AFTER shots, I did a good start. Ayt?


Oh well, time to read a book and recuperate before the the big day arrives.

Catchyall if not soon, when I come back end of this month, hopefully with a brand new HP MTV design Notebook.....................

7 comments:

shnaggy said...

diha...paliton jud nimo dayon? pila kaha ba?

oi kana imo before and after ba, murag ganahan man ko sa before.

well, tomorrow's the BIG day.breakaleg! all's been polished where the plastic shine like crystal.

falcon116 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

girls are you talking about my new kamagong coffee table? well, ( it's a low, low, low ) it's a no no no plastic shines like a crystal and of course not a masterpiece of wax or wak wak work,it's an antique wax shiner!!120p from greenhills. ahehe, whatever.

bing

shnaggy said...

bing, nice jud kayo sinaw jud. mahal na oi...

Anonymous said...

maski kamong duha wa na mo nag kasinabot...unsa man na inyo gi chika chika oi? or kinsa?

Anonymous said...

i remember i planted them when i was there. how i wish i could make it even more nicer when i get back there soon, minus my aching 2hud.....

chenlina said...

chenlina20160427
air force 1
louis vuitton outlet online
true religion jeans
coach factorty outlet online
coach outlet
ray ban sunglasses
cheap ray ban sunglasses
tiffany and co
kate spade
celine handbags
kobe 10
tory burch handbags
hollister kids
coach outlet
louis vuitton handbags
cheap ugg boots
michael kors outlet store
coach outlet
kobe 9
cheap oakley sunglasses
nike basketball shoes
jordan 3
true religion jeans
coach outlet store online clearances
coach outlet
ray bans
christian louboutin sale
ray ban sunglasses
oakley sunglasses
fitflops shoes
canada goose jackets
coach factorty outlet
kate spade handbags
coach outlet store online
cheap oakleys
nike outlet
instyler max
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton
christian louboutin shoes
as