A One Way Voyage........

I live life not the way I want it. I live life the way I decided. Decisions never always reflect what you want. Whether it's a mistake or not, it is the way God wanted it to be. Not known for now, but there is a reason, for I have died once, yet lived again. Be it fraught with upsets, at the end of the road, for as long as I can say "I have not harmed a soul", then it withstood the waves and the journey was perfect.-Falcon116

Thursday, June 26

I AM BACK!!!

Well, hello there. Yup I am back back back.

I've got this big feeling of, 'where do I begin' to tell you the tale of fun, adventures, mishaps, lost items, forgetfulness and friendship?

If I was to sum it up, there would only be three words...FUN FUN FUN.

Let me start at the very first league of our journey.

Couple of days prior to our departure, we celebrated two of our friends birthdays. Clarabelle's on the 7th and Ate Luz's on the 8th.



Ate Luz's was a surprise birthday party which we all helped organize. It was fun scaring her off in her own house with the help of kuya Boy. We stayed so late that night, then the following night, around 10:30, we headed off to the airport.

From Clabelle's birthday to today, I've never had a decent night's sleep. I am literally looking like an over sized obese smiling zombie. Smiling because I had far too much fun in the last 20 days or so.

Though expensive, tiring, stressful, I would say I'd do it all over again. One of the many things I have learned from this experience is when one does something wrong along the way, we just laugh it off and make fun out of it. Had we traveled alone, by our selves without all our friends, we would have reached the red stress level alert close to breaking down point every inch of the way.






I therefore highly recommend traveling with friends you can depend on.

Ok, here ya go folks... The beginning to the end:

First flight out of Darwin:

We started the journey on the night of the 9th. All 18 of us headed off to the airport with all the gears which might have filled the entire 'Tiger' baggage compartment.

Of course, Clara was all so ready with her Melbourne Fashion sense. Black tights and black top with a hint of Fuchsia Pink all the way to the middle of her oh so long legs. Why would you be in Melbourne without a beanie? Of course her beanie was also black with a hint of Fuchsia Pink. The BOOTS!!! Who dares forget her boots???

The rest of us? We just knew we had to get
covered for the Melbourne
winter.











So here ya go folks. The first stage of the Gold coast/Melbourne adventure. I'll be posting blogs daily from here on setting forth our day to day activities. If I was to post all photos in one go, it might take the whole week to upload.


Hope this gives you a brief insight of what Gold Coast and Melbourne looks like....



Enjoy!!!


............I-TUTULOY (ano nga ba spelling non? ITUTULOY?)

4 comments:

shnaggy said...

arang biboha ninyo no. yeah we experienced that, too. travel with funny, wacky friends and go so loud the whole time, kato adto mig gensan and davao. come august, we will rapel and zipline two mountains and ride the wild white water rafting of cdo!
well...welcome back! am sure ikki is overjoyed seeing his family back again.

falcon116 said...

yup Ikki sure is glad we're back. Bibo jud. daghan kayo dramas and comedic memories. I'm glad I took this trip. U goin' back to CDO? Mum will be glad.

shnaggy said...

yup! august pa puhon

Anonymous said...

yeng, Mary is getting younger and beautiful maybe nomo worries