A One Way Voyage........

I live life not the way I want it. I live life the way I decided. Decisions never always reflect what you want. Whether it's a mistake or not, it is the way God wanted it to be. Not known for now, but there is a reason, for I have died once, yet lived again. Be it fraught with upsets, at the end of the road, for as long as I can say "I have not harmed a soul", then it withstood the waves and the journey was perfect.-Falcon116

Friday, June 27

GOLD COAST...HERE WE COME!

After a seven-hour wait and a two hour flight from Melbourne, we finally got our feet down on the Gold Coast grounds between 4 to 5:00pm. It was also way cooler than Darwin. So we kept cocooned in our Jackets even inside the bus that took us to our holiday apartments.(I forgot to mention this is my second time in the Gold Coast. )


When we got to the 'SURFER'S BEACH SIDE APARTMENTS', we were amazed. The apartments that we booked exceeded our expectations. It was superb! The 160 degree view was amazing.

The only thing I'd complain about is our TV. The other three apartments had massive TVs, specially apartment 4- Ate Luz's and Allan's apartment. Theirs was huge! Ours was a cute puny little thing.

Anyhow, we were happy with the pulchritudinous panoramic view that we have in our apartment.

(above)Mona astounded by the size of their TV

Lots of amenities to enjoy. There's the pool, the heated spa, the sauna and the tennis court. Yet, so little time to spend in the apartment. We were constantly on the go we hardly ever see what's around for us to use.


We ordered dinner when we got there. Out of all the strain and hunger, I slept right after dinner. I was already fast asleep when the Chuas and the Geronimos arrived two or three hours after we did. So I don't know what happened then. I saw them during breakfast the following morning just before we headed off to the Movie World.

(Above) the lounge room view to die for
(below) Our dining room and lounge room











(above) the pool garden. (below)
some views to romanticize about









This is how dark Gold Coast
can get at 5:00 in the afternoon

THE NEW DAWN

Wakie Wakie Rise and Shine!!!! Sun's up already!!!










(right) the QDeck. It is said to be the tallest residential tower in the world???















We had our first breakfast in Apartment 4 on the 14th floor. Allan
and Lando managed to get rice, bacon and eggs the night before
while I was asleep. We're all ready to head off to the Movie World....





Whatcha eating guys?





Itutuloy.............

No comments: