A One Way Voyage........

I live life not the way I want it. I live life the way I decided. Decisions never always reflect what you want. Whether it's a mistake or not, it is the way God wanted it to be. Not known for now, but there is a reason, for I have died once, yet lived again. Be it fraught with upsets, at the end of the road, for as long as I can say "I have not harmed a soul", then it withstood the waves and the journey was perfect.-Falcon116

Tuesday, January 20

ASK, AND IT SHALL BE GIVEN YOU

I know I know...I'm a bit of a spoiled brat. If you remember long time ago, I posted something which advertised my dire need of a new camera. Well, someone's heard my prayers...Hah!

My brother, Bong sent me his old camera...which is not so old for me by the way. He's now got a Nikon D300, so he's abdicated his old toy. And guess who's got it?

Yes, lucky ME, MOI...

I've absolutely no idea how to operate this DSLR camera, so I'm still sort of an amaurotic photographer. But I am determined to learn and make full use of this new toy.
I am so used to using the 5MP camera on my Nokia N95(8GB) phone. Whent I got the camera yesterday from Ate Luz (who's just returned from Pinas-Thanks for bringing the camera ), I fiddled with it straight away. I was trying to take photos but wondered why the subject does not appear on the screen while I'm taking the shot. It only appears after the shot has been taken...Well, I feel like an idiot now that my brother has explained to me one of the DSLR functions...Man, I've got a lot to learn!

Now that I have a new best friend, I don't think I'm going to get bored after the TWILIGHT frenzy. As they say, WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER DOOR OPENS...kaya may bintana din!!!

I'm not dumping my old friend, Nokia N95 though. It's still a good friend. I've only got a new found best friend...Who says you can't have two at the same time huh?


My First Model-Xander the Great

I bet my sister's whining right now....hihihihi. Sorry Sis, my turn to have a nice treat from Bong!

Bong, thanks. I've never had a good camera in my whole life, so I will definitely take care of this one. If you get tired of your new Nikon D300, I'm just here, and my place is a good dumping ground for that...

Hmmm life....

My first shot

What's next? Oh, I'm in bad need of a new car too. My car's buggerd up already. Maybe you want to send me your Toyota FJ Cruiser too...


Now, I'm taking a looonggg shot...ano sabi nila? 'Hampas sa buwan' ba yon? Hihirit pa talaga....Tsk Tsk Tsk.

Ask and it shall be given nga kasi, di ba?

3 comments:

shnaggy said...

what about the three knickers that went with it??? the icing on the cake...

falcon116 said...

yup safe and sound...thanks a lot. Have you read Twilight na? I'm making my self busy with the camera so I don't think about Twilight. But it's still bugging me....Haaaayyy.

shnaggy said...

yeng tabang bi...na flag ako blog kay naa daw koy objectionable content...huhuhu...dili jud na pwede oie...