A One Way Voyage........

I live life not the way I want it. I live life the way I decided. Decisions never always reflect what you want. Whether it's a mistake or not, it is the way God wanted it to be. Not known for now, but there is a reason, for I have died once, yet lived again. Be it fraught with upsets, at the end of the road, for as long as I can say "I have not harmed a soul", then it withstood the waves and the journey was perfect.-Falcon116

Thursday, January 29

STALKING THE GECKO



One of my models (CAT) went for a holiday in 'Pinas', so I'm left with only my camera to experiment on. Although Mona's still here, Cat left some threatening words just before she left..."NO PICTORIALS WHILE I'M AWAY". Mona's not taking that threat for granted, and we intend to make true to our promise to wait for her before we experiment further along with photography and modelling.

But she did not stipulate anything against getting a new model. So while sitting in front of our house in Farrar, waiting for the sun set, and hoping to get another twilight view, I caught sight of this magnificent creature. I thought this is a better model than Mona and Catrina...Someone who does not bewail about clothes and make-up and does not ask for copies of photos for FRIENDSTERS and FACEBOOK!!!


Please welcome, THE GECKO!







One lonesome and unsuspecting lizard, traveling past my driveway while I was armed with my new toy. There is no better way to waste time, but stalk a gecko. I felt like an idiot looking like a paparazzo around my own backyard. My neighbors must've thought I was spying on the neighborhood. Unbeknownst to them, I found a more intriguing subject than human form itself.

I am still determined to learn how to make use of this camera. So here goes more of my practice subjects... No idea what I was doing...All I was trying to achieve was to get a clear photo. Any constructive criticisms are welcome.
I wake up each morning with this view across the street from my window. Our suburb is a very young residential area, so most of the lands are still up for grabs. But there is an existing covenant protecting this very land that I took a shot of. There will be no building/housing structures to be erected in the next 5 or so years. I think they intend to just make this a nature strip. If you're lucky, kangaroos and Dingos do pop out of this mini-jungle from time to time.


When we walk our adopted son, Ikki, out (that's actually his toilet right there), specially at night, we do carry with us a piece of stick to whack on a dingo, should one come out and decide Ikki is looking delicious.

The sun sets straight across the horizon from our bedroom window. It's a view to die for. Above photo is what this view looks like during day time.



Right down the bottom is Ikki. He got invited to a pug birthday party this
coming weekend. We're hoping we could go, so Ikki can have fun too...smelling and kissing butts out there.

Anyway, I have to go, take some more photos... Who knows, I might chance on a subject worth millions.

Yeah Right!

Ikki, go fetch a vampire!!!

Now, that would be something to see!

4 comments:

shnaggy said...

let your adopted son go around your yard, grab your cam and just keep clicking...
and do not always shoot a subject bull's eye...
& pls send me which butterfly pix u loved so much so i could also celebrate if it was mine...my best butterfly pix was that of a broken-winged butterfly.

Anonymous said...

DAI is right.... 1st Rule: "Rule of Thirds" .... search it Yeng... under "Rules of Composition"

falcon116 said...

got it. rule of thirds and golden sections....thank you bro and sis. That's one helpful tip. any more? any websites you can recommend?

oakleyses said...

nike air max, tiffany and co, nike outlet, ray ban sunglasses, ugg boots, christian louboutin outlet, oakley sunglasses wholesale, ray ban sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, kate spade outlet, prada outlet, air max, burberry pas cher, polo ralph lauren outlet online, ugg boots, louis vuitton outlet, longchamp outlet, nike air max, polo ralph lauren, christian louboutin uk, cheap oakley sunglasses, sac longchamp pas cher, nike roshe, tory burch outlet, oakley sunglasses, jordan shoes, christian louboutin shoes, uggs on sale, gucci handbags, christian louboutin, oakley sunglasses, replica watches, louis vuitton, polo outlet, tiffany jewelry, prada handbags, louis vuitton, louboutin pas cher, nike free, longchamp outlet, michael kors pas cher, chanel handbags, nike free run, jordan pas cher, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, replica watches, louis vuitton outlet