A One Way Voyage........

I live life not the way I want it. I live life the way I decided. Decisions never always reflect what you want. Whether it's a mistake or not, it is the way God wanted it to be. Not known for now, but there is a reason, for I have died once, yet lived again. Be it fraught with upsets, at the end of the road, for as long as I can say "I have not harmed a soul", then it withstood the waves and the journey was perfect.-Falcon116

Friday, January 16

FINAAAALLLLLLY!!! THE LONG WAIT IS OVER...

Over a week ago I reserved a copy of Eclipse in almost all book stores out of desperation and fear that all copies might get sold out again. Then this afternoon, while I was at work, BigW, yes the shop I was planning to rob rang me...Guess what?

I HAVE GOT MY ECLIPSE!!!!!


I felt like going AWOL, leave work and head straight to BigW.

BigW, thank you so much. They're the first to ring me...

...and I also managed to snag a copy of the Twilight soundtrack...

Mona picked the book up for me since she was in Casuarina this afternoon.

Just an hour ago, my friend Cat, the ever annoying CAT(!)...buzzed me in the Yahoo Messenger and said, Xander (M0na's 2 year old son) dropped the freakin book in the Toilet!!!
I told her...I'll never forgive Mona...But I'll still have the book and read it (even if Xander pissed on it).

But, here it is....My Eclipse! Safe, sound, in tact and most iportantly...DRY!

So friends and families...you won't hear from me in the next 24 hours. I will be readin' and listenin' all niiiiggghhhht looooonnnggg....

No YM tonight. No calls to be answered.

Bai Bai.

No comments: