A One Way Voyage........

I live life not the way I want it. I live life the way I decided. Decisions never always reflect what you want. Whether it's a mistake or not, it is the way God wanted it to be. Not known for now, but there is a reason, for I have died once, yet lived again. Be it fraught with upsets, at the end of the road, for as long as I can say "I have not harmed a soul", then it withstood the waves and the journey was perfect.-Falcon116

Monday, May 7

The Arafura Games







Once again the Northern Territory Government will be hosting the ARAFURA GAMES, a week long sporting competition held every two years in Darwin NT. Athletes from across the Asia Pacific region and beyond will be vying for titles in their respective sporting arenas.

I am so honored to be a part of the event as a games ambassador. This will be my first time to be a part of such a prestigious undertaking. But I bet prestige will be the last to expect in my line of straw. It will be a hectic and arduous assignment that I will be devoting my time into in the next two weeks. Two weeks because part of my job is to ensure that athletes and delegates will be well accommodated from the time they arrive here in Darwin to the time they leave.

I will endeavor to give the best of the only possible contribution I can give to the NT. I think this will also be good for my own 'SELF-DISCOVERY'.

Though short, but a tedious journey, I will ascertain that this adventure will be fun, enjoyable and lesson-gaining experience. Looking forward to meeting people from other countries and to be of assistance to them....Wish me luck!!!
Delegations represented by athletes at the previous Arafura Games:
Brunei, Cambodia, China, Chinese Taipei, Cook Islands, East Timor-Leste, Federal States of Micronesia, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Hong Kong-China, Indonesia, Japan, Macau-China, Malayasia, Nauru, New Caledona, New Zealand, Niue, Northern Mariana Islands, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Tonga, Vietnam, Australia, England, Italy, India, Pakistan, Scotland, South Africa, United States of America.
And for the first time, Iran and Turkey will send delegations.
For more information, visit : http://www.arafuragames.nt.gov.au/

1 comment:

shnaggy said...

well good luck and kick some pias