A One Way Voyage........

I live life not the way I want it. I live life the way I decided. Decisions never always reflect what you want. Whether it's a mistake or not, it is the way God wanted it to be. Not known for now, but there is a reason, for I have died once, yet lived again. Be it fraught with upsets, at the end of the road, for as long as I can say "I have not harmed a soul", then it withstood the waves and the journey was perfect.-Falcon116

Sunday, May 13

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

Main events of last night














The Competitors




For the first time Iran and Kuwait join the sporting neighbors...




Remember Aceh? The Tsunami stricken land? They stood back up strong and fighting.


The background isn't superb, I took these photos just before the entrance to the main stadium where the teams were waiting for their country's name to be called.
Some of the highlights of the Opening Ceremony





























Handing out happy clappers to everyone.

Last night, It's all begun...
Workers, volunteers, ministers, dignitaries, athletes and other people from different walks of life came together to grace the opening of the Arafura Games 2007.



(I am so pissed with this bloody blogger, I cant control the layout the way I want it to appear. Every thing's gone out of whack!!! Any suggestions?)