A One Way Voyage........

I live life not the way I want it. I live life the way I decided. Decisions never always reflect what you want. Whether it's a mistake or not, it is the way God wanted it to be. Not known for now, but there is a reason, for I have died once, yet lived again. Be it fraught with upsets, at the end of the road, for as long as I can say "I have not harmed a soul", then it withstood the waves and the journey was perfect.-Falcon116

Thursday, May 24

Congratulations Felwin!!!!

Back in uni days...Man, it was fun!!!
Congratulations Felwina Opiso (second from left) for passing the Philippine Bar Exam 2007
My dear friend,
Back then, we used to just dream.We used to plan.
we used to only hope and aim.
Now, you've finally done it. I always knew you'd make it because you were the smartest and you always will be the smartest...
Hey, I've got so many 'lawyer friends' now...Does this mean Berks, Ian and I can slap/bash/kill anyone we want now???? Heheheheheh.
Anyway, I am so proud of you. I know you'll go further and higher. This isn't it my friend, you've got more coming your way.
Berks, when is your turn?

8 comments:

shnaggy said...

yep congrats felwin ha.
and break a leg on your new journey.

felwina said...

Thanks for beleiving in me yeng, I just read your article about me.Hope to talk to you soon. My cell no. is 09264801847

falcon116 said...

Who doesn't???? Oi nakatultol ra jud ka dre ako blog. How are you????

Anonymous said...

apil pud ko...maki congrats..... denmugot

Anonymous said...

hello yeng,
i am so glad i found your blog. it was dennis mugot who posted it on the Bulletin in Friendster. i've been searching for you as well as felwina in Friendster site but i haven't found you there. i am still not finish reading and looking up the pictures especially those you are in the pics...
padayon sa ko tan-aw mga pics and read some more of your postings....

daisy gay nakila fetter
groton, ct. USA

Anonymous said...

if ever you have time... please email me on... ahabekmot@yahoo.com

i would love and be very glad to hear back from you...
i miss you so much yeng... i hope you still remember me....
those moments we have shared in Bidlisiw and a lot more...

gay

Anonymous said...

hello fel,
congrats though it's late na. more success.
kumusta pala? been a decade now that i haven't heard from you.
i hope you still remember me fel.
anyway, more and more success to come. good health and happiness always. God Bless ug ayu-ayo permi fel.

gay

falcon116 said...

HOLY CRAP!!!! Daisy Gay! Musta naman tawon ka!!! I am so glad to hear from you... Wait lang...I will post something from the bidlisiw days soon.. Welcome to my little space in the vast World Wide Web.....Did you hear from Mariwell?