A One Way Voyage........

I live life not the way I want it. I live life the way I decided. Decisions never always reflect what you want. Whether it's a mistake or not, it is the way God wanted it to be. Not known for now, but there is a reason, for I have died once, yet lived again. Be it fraught with upsets, at the end of the road, for as long as I can say "I have not harmed a soul", then it withstood the waves and the journey was perfect.-Falcon116

Friday, May 18

Seems just like yesterday

My Mum and Dad were here just two months ago. Now, they're back to their humble little abode in Pinas...but hey they're coming back soon...June, isn't it mum? Don't forget my daing, the wooden falcon, vcds, white flower, dangit......


Tiger's Lair

Crocs skinned to become Paris Hilton's bags

A Croc Getting ready for a feed

???

Dad said he can do this job...













I know...I know...
Ooowwwww